Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greeting from Wisconsin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Welcome from the mountains of NC. That Mini would love our curvy roads here.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Well, now that you are over yer extended nap in the woods, howdy! Thought just came across ya eh? Talk about low & slow. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Hello from South Africa.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Well, howdy! From south Texas!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Rather than welcome to the Pit, I’ll just say I hope you are having fun in the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Greetings from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome to the active side.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome belated. From the California Delta.
    Was at a Historics race at Laguna Seca a few years back and the Copper was the Marque car. Lot of originals and many more or the new ones. The new ones are like limos compared the the orginals.

Leave a comment:

• RichieB
    replied
    Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• NinerfanWI
    started a topic Greeting from Wisconsin!

Greeting from Wisconsin!

I've been a member for 5 years, and realized I never introduced myself. Just replaced a GMG pellet grill with a Vision Grills kamado, and I'm loving it so far. I'm born and raised in WI, and I'm a rare breed here...I am NOT a Packer fan! Hated the color green when I was a kid, so i became a 49er fan instead, and I still am. This site has been a great resource for recipes, advice and more since I joined. Looking forward to many years of smoking(food), drinking beer, and getting to know people here. We enjoy driving my Mini Cooper all over the country, and visiting local restaurants wherever we go!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here