Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Spain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Pit from this former temporary resident of Andalucia! Or should I say Bienvenidos!

Comment

• pitdepitis
      pitdepitis commented
      Editing a comment
      Uooo!! Whereabout in Andalucia?

• Arsenlael
      Arsenlael commented
      Editing a comment
      Lived in El Puerto de Santa Maria for a couple of years. Absolutely loved Spain...beautiful country and wonderful folks.

• pitdepitis
      pitdepitis commented
      Editing a comment
      El puerto... Awesome place to live for some time. Cadiz is amazing!

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Un saludo desde Aranjuez.
      Espero que podemos unirnos en un grupo de promotores del Barbacoa americana. Aún que el COVID19 no nos hace fácil.

Me encuentras en las redes sociales como #PuraLeña.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200529_154831_923.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	902079

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! Would love to learn about how you make paella.

Comment

Welcome from Long Island.....can't wait to see pics of some nice chuleton!

Comment

Emilio, I think you are going to be an awesome addition to the forum! Welcome from Florida. My wife and I really want to visit Spain for a week or two after she gets done with school.

Comment

Bienvenidos...I used to be stationed at Rota Naval Air Station years ago. I ate and drank my way from Cadiź to Málaga and back again. Spain was one of my favorite countries ever. It was an Amazing experience.

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

I’ve always wanted to visit the mother country of Spain. My last name is the same as a city in the Extremadura, Coria. Not sure how or why but I’ve found that one of my 7th or 8th great grandfathers in Mexico had "De Coria" as his last name so I assume there’s a connection.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here