Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from cmarkwin in Jax, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from cmarkwin in Jax, NC

I'm an Attorney in Jacksonville, NC, and currently represent Social Security claimants. I retired from the Marine Corps in 1993 as a Major. My wife, Debbie, and I enjoy the grilling experience and, of course, the finished product. We're fortunate to live in a community with natural gas and that fuels my six burner Weber Genesis. Debbie usually handles that beauty with remarkable results. A couple of years ago I discovered the Big Green Egg. I now have the Max and the Medium and I am the sole operator of both. Those of you on this site don't need me to echo the kudos afforded these remarkable cooking systems. I've cooked everything susceptible to cooking and the food was better for it. I have almost every accessory one could obtain to enhance and simplify my grilling. I must strongly recommend thermometers and Thermoworks makes the best. The instant read Thermapen is a must have item and the ThermaQ is just perfect for low and slow. Happy Grilling!

Welcome to the Pit cmarkwin

Comment

Good Saturday morning and welcome!

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit cmarkwin! Glad to have you here, and thank you too for the support. You have some nice cookers and nice thermometers, no stopping you now!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Aboard cmarkwin

Comment

Welcome cmarkwin - glad to have you here - sounds like you have some good gear there ....

Comment

Welcome. I've always though those ceramic kamado cookers were way cool. Obviously you concur.

Comment

Welcome Cmarkwin from a former attorney (and current SSD recipient)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here