Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belated welcome to The Pit PappyBBQ! Sorry for the delay in welcoming you. Nice to have you here!

Since this is one of your first posts, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. Great job on your signature, you must've already read your homework.....

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome. Your name conjures up images of Popeye.

Comment

Hahaha.. Well, i DO like spinach!

Comment

Welcome, Pappy. I joined around the same time as you. Looks like we might be having ourselves a "Pappy-off", loser buys brisket!!!!

Look forward to sharing info with you. I'm new to this but trying to get as educated as possible.

Comment

• PappyBBQ
            PappyBBQ commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah. Great site isn't it? Lot's of great folks with lots of experience. I've been using a COS for two years now and learned how to "manage it" pretty well though it's hard to turn out large quantities on it as I tend to keep meat off of half of the grill closest to the heat source. Cuts down the cooking area quite a bit! BUT, i turn out some pretty tasty stuff on it. Waiting on a PBC and can't wait to try that. Also have a gasser that I use now and then when I just need to quick grill something in the rain. :-) Looking forward to having a good time here! Welcome to the "Pappy Club"! hahaha.

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here