Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from San Diego

Greetings...Having a father that was born and raised in Texas I have the Texas BBQ in my blood, I grew up on meat and potatoes. I learned to enjoy a medium rare steak at an early age as my dad thought the grilled steaks were done, however, he was color blind and couldn't see that the meat wasn't ready. He would laugh at tell us to eat it. I so appreciate that now as I enjoy grilling steaks, tri-tip, chicken and pork on either a charcoal Weber or a Weber propane grill, looking to get a rectangular charcoal grill for better heat distribution, recommendations welcome. When the time allows I enjoy smoking ribs, brisket and pork butts on my Camp Chef pellet grill. I am so grateful that I am able to grill 12 months out of the year here in San Diego. I have been watching the BBQ Stars series and have slowly been realizing how many resources that are out there that I haven't been utilizing. Looking forward to trying out the many things I have been learning to better the food coming off my different grill options.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from the north, on the Delta.

Comment

Welcome from San Diego, as well. North coastal area.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Welcome from TN. My son in law is in the navy, and they just moved to San Diego. I hope to get out there pretty soon.

Comment

Welcome from just north of ya on the other side of Camp Pendleton!

Comment

Welcome from the North County San Diego.

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                        Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here