Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Los Angeles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Los Angeles

Divorced for the latest few years and have taken over the grill! I'm slightly afraid of setting myself on fire but I bought a new weber and i'm determined to make some magic. My 10 year old gal doesn't eat alot but happens to love filet (what can I say, she's been in princess training school) burgers and hotdogs (that's kinda it) so i figured this was a good option! I love chicken and fish and am trying to eat healthier. I can bake, but can I grill? Ideas, support, burn treatment recommendations welcome

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome!

Lots of good help here to shorten the learning curve and start making deliocus food.

Be sure to check out the channels for Weber smokers for tips about how to get your equipment set up.

Comment

Welcome from the Valley!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

You can eat totally healthy on yer Weber. Remember it’s just nother stove/oven. Ohhh but it’s cookin with Fire & it’s outside. You will receive much help here if you browse around & or ask questions. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Like your burn treatment remark! 👌 🕶
            Last edited by FireMan; June 9, 2020, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Florida! You came to the right place to master your Kettle, that's for sure. It would take years to acquire what you can learn from the folks here in a day. Glad you are an active member of the Kettle Nation.

Comment

Welcome from north of you on the Delta.

Comment

Welcome to the pit. I’m in LA too. It’s starting to get hot. A lot of info and pit masters on this site. Since you have a Weber, check out the Weber website virtualweberbullet.com. Dedicated to Weber info, recipes, techniques, etc.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. We can help with just about anything you want to cook - just ask.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and that fine cooking machine.

i can think of a handful of things and many different cuts that will make great burgers. If the princess likes burgers than meatballs are not far off.

when all else fails. Grind it.

Comment

Welcome from up north (SF). Last weekend I smoked for the first time following all the tips and articles around here and it was great, don't be shy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here