Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie here with a brand new pellet grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AverageJoe
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Western Colorado

Leave a comment:

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Welcome from the mountains of NC.

Leave a comment:

• Willard
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• DavidEmpey
    replied
    You’ll love the Treager, mine is starting it’s 4th season, and I still love it. Gotta be brisket first

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    commented on 's reply
    Sweaty Paul check this thread out it's just a dehydrator Beef Chili Sticks https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...f-chili-sticks
    Last edited by holehogg; June 6, 2020, 12:53 AM.

• mcook2201
    replied
    Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty Paul
    commented on 's reply
    holehogg what is a "biltbong" box? I’m getting the MCS tingle

• Sweaty Paul
    replied
    Salutations from Hays, Kansas! I’d try a pork butt for your first cook. They are super forgiving.

Leave a comment:

• RichieB
    replied
    Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Welcome from TN. +1 on my friend FireMan - wibs!!!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Welcome. Wibs.

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you enjoyed your visit. At the moment looks like the local hunters are trying to get things opened up for them but nothing yet.
    If you don't have a biltong box I'll give you a simple effective designed one and we start there.

• Duckman_OK
    commented on 's reply
    You're a long way away! How are things over there? I heard they've shut down all hunting for the next couple of months.

I was there in SA last October for a 10 Day hunt and had a AWESOME time!!!

You wouldn't happen to have a biltong recipe would you? Although.... sourcing some Cape Buffalo here in the US may be a bit tricky...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here