Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Green Bay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Green Bay!

I'm a Wisconsin transplant, originally from a tiny town in North Dakota. Been in Green Bay for 16 years now and really love the area. I'm an electrician by trade. I recently bought a smoker, so I'm a newbie to this game. I have been smoking on my Weber grill for years, but haven't really done any strictly smoker cooking as of yet. I'm hoping to gain much knowledge, and become better at the craft.

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome! You're choice of living location is most excellent.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC

Comment

Welcome from down Milwaukee way. Go Pack!!

Comment

Hello. Live just a bit to the north of ya.

Comment

• FireMan
                      FireMan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Whoa, you snuck in there. Welcome, saunter over to the inter-duce yerself & say howdy.

Welcome to The Pit.

An electrician by trade? I'm guessin' you bought an electric smoker.

We do like to have fun here...

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Weber kettle or gasser? What kind of smoker? Questions, questions, questions, we wanna know. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here