Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy!! from Canada!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy!! from Canada!!!

Hi Im in Mississauga,Ontario Canada After creeping on your site for the last week I decided to join
    I fell in love with bbqing while I was in Dallas six years ago.Since then I've burnt/under cooked, over salted/spiced..and yes even boiled my meat..then gave up lol.. After stumbling across this site, I had my Eureka moment!!!
    Everything is nicely laid out and easy to find!! I've finally learned how to cook properly on a grill, and look forward to trying everything I can do with a gas grill.. That Memphis dry rub is Amazing and everyone loved it!!
    I've sent that recipe to friends and family in germany,oman,pakistan, philipines and australia

Welcome from south Texas! Glad you’ve joined the rest of us learners and bbq lovers.

Comment

Welcome from another Canadian in Winnipeg.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
        Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Pleased to meetcha, hope ya decide to stick around, an contribute to th Hive...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Hey neighbour from another Miseryissaugian.
                You've com to the right site to learn BBQ

Comment

All of what you stated in yer intro is well received with open arms except the boiling of meat. We might have to reconsider acceptance, there are a lot of us important ones here (IO’s) that will decide yer outcome.........
                  OK, yer in! Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

• Shuz
                    Shuz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ya I figured I'd get ribbed for the boiling comment lol

• FireMan
                    FireMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Shuz yes there is so much to learn, it’s wibbed not that word that you used.

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas the birthplace of your BBQ passion.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Alberta, Canada. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Canadian that uses charcoal...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here