Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holehogg
    replied
    Greetings from South Africa

Leave a comment:

• Grill Queen
    commented on 's reply
    Just my iPhone -

• RustyHaines
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Welcome from Tennessee

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Well, you did come to the right spot & it’s good ya don’t live in the R Province. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Leave a comment:

• mcook2201
    replied
    Greeting and welcome from North Carolina

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya, Sister.

Nice lookin yardbird, btw

Garr On Tee, if ya love to cook, then, yeah, reckon yeah, ya done come to th RIght Place.

They's lotsa smart an talented folks here, ( I ain't one of em), so glad to add ya to th Hive.

Never be afraid to ask a Stupid Question; I done asked em all up, afore ya got here!

Leave a comment:

• Ricardo
    replied
    Welcome, and greetings from Florida.

Leave a comment:

• DavidEmpey
    replied
    Another new Canuck here, welcome from Toronto.

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Nice pictures. I do love chicken. What did you use to take pics of the chicken?

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas!

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here