Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Sacramento!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Sacramento!

Hello Everyone! My name is Ryan, currently living in Sacramento. I say "currently" because I’m in the Air Force and they tend to move us around a lot. Some other recent spots we lived include Columbus, MS and Charleston, SC.

I do most of my cooking on a Primo XL (which I love) and we recently also got a Weber Spirit II with some Grillgrates. We got the weber because my wife wanted something easy she can learn to grill on, but I am really enjoying the Grillgrates and find myself experimenting more and more on them. Just had some great skirt steak fajitas last night off of them (from The Food Lab cookbook- highly recommend). Going to try the Huli-Huli chicken from Meathead’s cookbook next.

I am really looking forward to meeting everyone and being part of The Pit!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Spent some great days in Sacto, especial Ol Sac, way back in '76...spent th whole Summer livin in Davis, where my Aunt was Head Librarian at UCD. We mostly daytripped,explored, an stayed higher than giraffe poontang.

Nice cookers ya got there, please be sure an share some pics of em, an yer food, cause pics are mandatory, plus no pics=never happened. House Rules.

Thanks fer yer service, amigo, from an ol Air Det Seabee! Oooraaaahhh!
    Glad to have ya here, join in!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 31, 2020, 06:28 AM. Reason: ficksed an oversight :-o

Comment

Welcome from TN. I spent a little time in Sac years ago working on Rancho Seco nuc plant before they shut it down. Enjoyed my time out there.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

First of all "Thank you for Your Service!" Welcome to the Pit. God Bless to you and your family and stay safe!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Ryan.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome from south of you on the Delta.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here