Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from New Mexico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome from Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Welcome from Virginia!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    I certainly do say zackly that, on accounta many personal experiences in life, synthesized down to "Everbody brangs sumpthin Good to Th Table", as I was raised up hearin...
    Reference: Link
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 30, 2020, 12:10 AM.

• DesertRaider
    replied
    Welcome from Nevada, and you have certainly come to the right place. This is about the best group of folks online anywhere, with tons of knowledge that are willing to share. As Mr. Bones always says, "looking forward to learnin along with, and from ya".

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta. We all started where you are at.

Leave a comment:

• barelfly
    replied
    Wow! Two from NM in the same night providing intros! How cool! Welcome from your neighbor just a bit south. Can’t wait to get up to the east fork for some fly rod action!

enjoy the Pit! It’s a great place with great people!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    Jemezgracie - What did you do? I cook chix in my Kettle using a full chimney of lit charcoal in the SnS and both vents all the way open. I have no trouble getting to 400° to 450°.

• Red Man
    commented on 's reply
    Jemezgracie That’s crazy! What was your ambient smoker temp, and what was your lighting procedure and damper position?

• mcook2201
    replied
    Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado, Jeff ... we were all newbies once ... and a few of us still are after 50 years or more 🙄.

Leave a comment:

• Jemezgracie
    commented on 's reply
    Today I attempted to smoke a chicken in my Weber kettle with the slow and wear. No matter what I did I could not keep the temperature up. After 5 hours, the chicken was only 140 degrees so I threw it in the oven.
    Clearly I need to figure out how to get the temperature controlled!

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Don't worry none bout askin no stupid questions; I already done asked am all up, afore ya got here...

Nobody's gonna yike at ya, an we all are here to learn, share, an teach each other!!!!
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 30, 2020, 06:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Jeff. Stick around and we will help bring you up to speed. What are you thinkin' about for your first smoke?

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! Ask away when you need help. The folks in the Pit will respond.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here