Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Albuquerque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Albuquerque

Hi everyone! I've been looking through the forums for awhile, and have loved the information from you all. I have been wanting to grill/smoke like my Grandpa did when I was younger and just got my first grill, a Weber 22" kettle with slow n sear. Smoked some pork shoulder for my first session and came out great! Really excited to be a member now and improve on my cooks and try new recipes!

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Southern Illinois. The Weber 22" was my first charcoal grill and still have it. It did multiply though, probably the water.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Congratulations on your cook! This make it all worth it doesn’t it? Your journey will be filled with more. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. I'm glad your first butt came out great. What are you gonna cook next?

Comment

Welcome from Texas! Man I miss me some Albuquerque. I lived there for some 12 years back in the early 80's.

Comment

Nice job. I'm a couple hours north of you. Just tried my first smoke on the same set up. However I need to figure out how to get the temperature high enough. I couldn't keep it over 190 for some reason.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                              Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Weber kettles area great choice, espcial with th SnS to make life easier

So glad ya joined us on our Mutual Journey to learn, share, teach, an laugh together, Brother!

Reckon I've done already asked up all th stupid questions, so don't be shy, aight?

Git Involved, there's some dang dang Smart Folks here that can help ya dial in on G'pa's Q, my friend!

Me? I'm jus th Greeter, like over there to th walmart...
                              Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 29, 2020, 09:02 PM. Reason: ficksed sum tipoes ;-)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here