Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Vancouver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Vancouver

I've just joined . As I'm typing, I have a salmon smoking away on my Large Big Green Egg, my preferred smoker/BBQ.
    As a small secondary smoker I have a Masterbuilt 4 rack electric for lower temp stuff.
    I am really looking forward to quizzing some of you in the future on things and am going to enjoy checking out all the nooks and crannies of the forum.
    I am also going to dig deep into the members recipes as I'm sure that you've all got some fantastic creations that are going to take my BBQ season to another level! Click image for larger version

Name:	Arlington 2012 004.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	853281
    Stay safe, everyone.

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas - the home of a BGE poker!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.
        I have a feeling that I've fallen in with a great crowd!

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... (nice life little aircraft you’re hiding behind you) ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Post a picture of your Salmon when it's done! (Here is the place)

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from north of Vancouver, WA!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                            Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Nice Dodge ya got there, WC-54?

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here