Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Toronto

Just picked up Meathead’s book, signed up for the free website trial. From Toronto, Canada. Have a Traeger pellet grill, Napoleon gas grill, CampChef flattop, and a Fontana Forni wood oven. Love ‘em all. Looking to add a charcoal smoker, thinking Weber Smokey Mountain but intrigued by the Pit Barrel Cooker. I’m sure I’ll find lots of opinions here! Click image for larger version

Name:	91F4FC89-DF34-49EB-8172-7F1AE3CB4CA6.jpeg
Views:	297
Size:	236.1 KB
ID:	852699Click image for larger version

Name:	438153E3-E0B1-4346-81F8-A7CA7887557D.jpeg
Views:	172
Size:	128.2 KB
ID:	852700Click image for larger version

Name:	019D6F91-DEB6-4842-8847-95FAE95EB195.jpeg
Views:	169
Size:	195.5 KB
ID:	852701Click image for larger version

Name:	72558ACD-A8D9-42CD-B270-AECA4B69E6AA.jpeg
Views:	174
Size:	230.3 KB
ID:	852702

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Nice arsenal of cookers ya got, there!

Charcoal will definitely add some new dimensions to yer foods, whichever cooker ya choose.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! Nice looking rigs!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, David ...

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome from TN. PBC or WSM will work - I have a WSM, but there are some strong arguments for the PBC around here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit David.

Comment

Nice array of equipment! Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Nice setup. I love Napoleon grills.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. Instead of the PBC take a look at the Oklahoma Joe Bronco. Buch of gu[y's her got it and really like it.

Comment

• DavidEmpey
                            DavidEmpey commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I’ll take a look at that one, thanks!

Welcome DavidEmpey, nice to have you around! I live near Seattle and I cook on a Hasty-Bake Gourmet, WSM 22, and a Blackstone Pizza Oven. Rain or shine, cause if I wait for it to stop raining, I’m not cooking much.

When I’m doing my day job, I spend a lot of time in your neck of the woods. My company HQ is on Duncan Mills Rd in North York!

Comment

Greeting and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here