Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Cascadia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Cascadia!

Hi everyone. I've used this website for years but finally decided to jump in the forum. Mostly because I just recently upgraded from a Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker (which I've had for 15+ years) to a MAK 2 Star General. The WSM is a great little smoker, but I found over the years I was using it less and less, especially for longer cooks like pork shoulder and brisket. I had long been skeptical of pellet smokers, seemed to easy, and like something a gas grill person would buy to pretend they are smoking My neighbor has pellet smoker and I was impressed with the quality of the meat I had tried, and its ease of use. So, I decided to bite the bullet and go all in with a MAK 2 Star. I also have a Weber summit 4 burner which I might get rid of if the MAK works out as good for higher temp grilling as some say. In any case, Im excited about BBQ again and look forward to making and more importantly, eating more tasty food.

Welcome from SE Texas

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Are you a particle?

Comment

• MBMorgan
            MBMorgan commented
            Editing a comment
            ... or ... a God???

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Glad yer here, an all excited bout it again, lookin forward to what ya make, on yer New Journey, Brother!

Comment

Welcome from SW Washington!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Oh yeah, eat more tasty food! Welcome, & have fun!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you. No.. not the Weber.. day it ain’t so.

Comment

Welcome from the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here