Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All!

Greetings from Maryland!

Today being Memorial Day, I salute all veterans, those living and those who made the ultimate sacrifice to keep the USA safe. I also salute their families, who I know, serve our nation too.

About Myself:

Born in Annapolis - Home of the U.S. Naval Academy. Married to a Navy/Marine for nearly 30 years. Mother of 3 talented, wonderful and unique grown children. I have been grilling with a Weber kettle grill for nearly 40 years. However, I believe one would call me an average user who is smart enough to use some of the tricks to create meals which eaters usually enjoy. No one leaves my barbecues wanting another meal!

My youngest son bought Dad a Weber gas grill 2 Father's Day ago. I have been the primary user by default. Hubby isn't interested in cooking; but at least he know how to make reservations at really good restaurants! I have used it with what I call mixed results. This brought me to AmazingRibs.com. Easter, I grilled a semi-boneless leg of lamb. We enjoyed it, but ate dinner really late because I need to learn more about temperature control. Guess I'll be buying one of the bluetooth probe thermometers. . . . .

I really have learned a lot perusing AmazingRibs.com. I'm looking forward to the benefits and humor of my membership.

I wish all of you well.

Welcome from south Texas! And thank you for your service as a military spouse as well!

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. Pretty town yoo live in.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome Aboard! Retired Army sort here, nowadays I work in the computer security field when I’m not busy smoking and grilling stuff. Enjoy, it’s a great group.

Comment

Welcome from the NC Triad!

Comment

Welcome from the Eastern Shore.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Weber kettles rule!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                      Mr. Bones commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Aye!
                      Aye, they do...!

So you aim to have a humorous membership, interesting. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. Great place to learn and share.

Comment

Welcome from up the road in Baltimore! Born in Baltimore and raised in Ellicott City. Glad you joined us.

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here