Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello to the "bbq science group"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! From Jersey City!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. May you enjoy your quest for ever better "Q. A good place to start are the recipes on the free side. Let us know what kind of equipment you have also and what your dreams are and we can help you there.

Comment

Oh yeah, we’re all scientists here! I’ll have to tell my wife & friends. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from NC

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

If your taking advice from me your in more trouble than you know....
                    But I'll help where I can.

Comment

Originally posted by dgreen33 View Post
                      Hey you all! My name is Dustin and I currently live in Albuquerque, NM. I currently have a Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 that I smoke, grill, and sear on. I prefer to smoke meats, I just love to go low and slow. It is always rewarding and worth the wait! I also have a Weber Genesis, which I love, but I wasn't getting the awesome flavor of charcoal and smoke.

I love this site. I love how everyone goes deep into the science behind grilling. I am a nerd and I like to know why behind everything. I especially love all those mythbusters, I have always thought some of them have been nonsense. Instead of doing the trial, I wanted to jump in and pay for the membership because the resourse has been deffinately worth it!

I look forward to learning tons!

-Dustin
                      Welcome from the Sierra foothills of California. I am currently awaiting delivery of my MB 1050!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here