Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Crew....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Crew....

Click image for larger version

Name:	my crew.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	850577

first post, just joined an hour ago.......
    ...hello everybody....i'm a weekend warrior at best... as you can see...i've gotta old genesis gas grill, a 22" kettle, a ranch kettle,
    a jumbo joe and a oklahoma joe highlander that i picked up used ($100) which i considered a score until i went to season it and the fumes were fricken deadly....so i gotta take off the firebox and strip and repaint everything...oh well still a good price......

I usually bbq/smoke chicken,ribs and tri-tip don't think im ready for brisket as of yet.....n grill all the usual stuff carne asada, rib eyes when they are on sale....just tried jalapeno poppers for the first tike a few weeks back....those were goood....

i am new to this club so i'm kinda stumbling outta the gate navigating around this site.....i wanted to ask....where do i go to ask a stupid question...(my specialty)......please advise....stay safe (if it applies).....thank you !!!

Welcome from south Texas! I’ve learned from personal experience these are no stupid questions here. Just a lot of great helpful people glad you’re here!

Comment

• Burnt Tortilla
      Burnt Tortilla commented
      Editing a comment
      ....Thank you Texas Larry !!!....

Welcome aboard! That ranch kettle is killer!

Comment

• Burnt Tortilla
      Burnt Tortilla commented
      Editing a comment
      ....Thank you ecowper !!!...

Welcome from WI. That’s a nice crew you’ve got there! Really like the Ranch kettle. Bet you can fit a ton of meat in there! Weber must love you. Anyway, grill on!!

Comment

• Burnt Tortilla
      Burnt Tortilla commented
      Editing a comment
      ....Thank you Jfrosty27 !!! ....

Welcome from the California Delta. Nice variety of cookers.

Comment

• Burnt Tortilla
      Burnt Tortilla commented
      Editing a comment
      ...Thank you ofelles !!!...

Welcome from Maryland. Ask away any questions you have as these are nice and helpful people.

Comment

• Burnt Tortilla
      Burnt Tortilla commented
      Editing a comment
      ...thank you DonW !!!...

Don't worry too much about stumbling at first, I'd guess nearly everyone here did til they found their way. It just takes some time and daily checks on what gets posted. There's some foolishness, some good natured fun, and a whole lotta good cooking ideas, recipes, methods, and madness. Sit back and enjoy, and in time the lay of the land will expose itself. You've got plenty of tools to play along so dive right in.

Comment

• Burnt Tortilla
      Burnt Tortilla commented
      Editing a comment
      ...thank you Uncle Bob !!! ..

Welcome to The Pit. Post your questions in the appropriate forum. Mods will sometimes move a topic if in the wrong place, so don't worry.

Comment

• Burnt Tortilla
      Burnt Tortilla commented
      Editing a comment
      ...thank you RonB .....

Don’t got 5 smokers, no pool
    but we’re going to lay some smoke in some meat
    Welcome your at the feet of the masters now

Comment

• Burnt Tortilla
      Burnt Tortilla commented
      Editing a comment
      .. LOL !!! ....i don't think i have a suit that nice.....Thank you smokin fool

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

• Burnt Tortilla
      Burnt Tortilla commented
      Editing a comment
      ,,,thank you DavidNorcross !!!

Well, first off, fer stupid questions ya have to go to the Stupid Question Channel, ya’ll just have ta find it. 2nd, like the trash can, bit of an outsider huh? 3rd & finally, did you just line all those cookers up just to take that pic? 4th, welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• Burnt Tortilla
      Burnt Tortilla commented
      Editing a comment
      ...first off LOL......2ndly,,,,,LOL...3rdly....thats pretty much how i keepem...i guess it does kinda look like a police lineup at the jail !! ....thank you FireMan !!!

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! That OK Joe seems out of place with all those Weber’s.

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Welcome!! Your ready for brisket!!! Throw it on, follow meatheads instructions for the first go around then upload the pics!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here