Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member but not new to grilling and BBQ from the the Northeast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member but not new to grilling and BBQ from the the Northeast

Hi!.
    I have used this site for reference many times and I figured it was time to join the conversation. Weber's have been in my family for a couple of generations. But I took a different track. While the family did grilling and roasting, I ventured into BBQ. Current equipment includes a Weber Genesis 320 grill with the side burner and rotisserie and a smoke box. The old basic Weber Kettle with its spindly legs was replaced by as Weber Kettle Performer. I love it. It smokes, grills and roasts.. Last weekend it smoked to nice rainbow trout got that morning. Smoked trout and scrambled eggs,, yum!. Happy grilling and BBQing. Hope the community is well.

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jim.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome to a great bunch of folks and an enormous amount of knowledge!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                  Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Which part of the North East you talking about?

Comment

• HawkerXP
                      HawkerXP commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Duh. CT.

Welcome from Farmville, Va.

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and that trout. Only made it twice in the way back. Loved that stuff and haven’t had it since.

Please tell me you still have that spindly legged sucker?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here