Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father & Son Duo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father & Son Duo

Hey all, I am a novice smoker/BBQ -er, but I do enjoy cooking outside. And my 15 year old son has taken a real interest in cooking on both the grill and in the smoker. And that gets me even more motivated to do stuff in our smoker so I can show him the ropes with how it works and we can learn new recipes, new techniques and new time saving or efficient products together. So we are excited about doing this together.

Welcome from the California Delta. We're all just learning so join us.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. Sounds like a real neat plan to learn together with your son.

Comment

Doesn't get any better than that. Welcome from South Carolina!

Comment

Very cool. I wish I was 15 getting smoking knowledge. Teaching kids how to cook is awesome!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

That wonderful that yer Son is so excited to learn, as well!

I'm excited to see what yall do, an will help in any wise I'm able...

Never be afraid to ask a question here; I done asked up alla th Stupid ones, long afore yall got here! (Although I occasionally still got more! )

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Do your first inventory on your level of improvement in 6 mos. You will be amazed, then another in the next 6 mos. Not only will the two of you be stoked, but yer fam & friends’ll be really stoked. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• gaelenkash
                            gaelenkash commented
                            Editing a comment
                            We need to get a baseline of where the heck we are right now!

• FireMan
                            FireMan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If yer thinkin about it, you know it or will, yessir.

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina. I have many fond memories cooking/grilling/smoking with my sons. Best to you both.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here