Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Welcome from the mountains of NC. Nothing at all wrong with a Weber kettle. I use it for every thing from grilling burgers to smoking home cured bacon. Love brisket and turkeys done on it. Good briquets and wood chunks and time and temp and practice makes for some great or grate barbeque.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Welcome from south Texas!

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland

Leave a comment:

• Dennis0220
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Welcome from the California Delta.

Leave a comment:

• RichieB
    replied
    Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• Wrongway
    started a topic Newbe

Newbe

Hi everyone. Just joined the club a couple weeks ago. Been grilling and BBQing most of my adult life, but recently retired and thought I would get serious about it. Most of my past efforts were mostly hit or miss. I was inspired by Meathead's cookbook and offer of a trial membership, so I decided to sign up full time.

I'm not big on social media so I'm not sure how active I'll be posting, but I will be trying out the recipes and guidance. I live on the Texas Gulf Coast and currently rely on a Weber kettle for most of my outdoor cooking.

Stay safe.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here