Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from North Dallas 'burbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from North Dallas 'burbs

Hi,

I've been grilling about 20 years and just got into smoking about a year ago when I got my slow & sear to go with my Weber. Looking forward to experimenting more and learning from everyone here.

Miguel

You’ve hit on the right place if you want to
    home your craft
    Plenty if giving knowledgeable people here to help you
    Have relatives in Dallas and Frisco
    May not get down this year with the plague and all

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. I smoke everything on my Weber that is a 16 lb turkey as my picture.

Comment

• Omigs
            Omigs commented
            Editing a comment
            That's one of my next projects this summer. Want to do a trial run with a turkey and hopefully will be confident enough to smoke a bird for Thanksgiving.

Welcome! Raised in Plano but now in Port Arthur.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Th Weber kettle is an amazinly versatile cooker, an addin th SnS to it jus makes it easier, more predictable, an stable, ime.
                Yer set up with some good gear, lookin forward to yer cooks, questions, pics, etc.

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from central Texas, just west of you. One of our kids just moved from Frisco to McKinney. We love the area. I look forward to learning with you.

Comment

There’s no stopping ya with that SnS. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado (and Plano back in the 80’s) ...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here