Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back again!

Hi all,

I have been a member some time ago, but due to family matters, kid etc. I didn't change my creditcard data.

Also I am now awaiting my latest toy, the CARNOTAURUS. Which should arrive later this week.

Cannot wait to light it up!

Ah, before I was using 'The-Q-ing-Dutchman'. But as I want to try and get the American Barbecue Way on the map here in Spain. My new name will be 'PuraLeña' which translates to Pure Firewood.

Really love this site, as it gives us all the tools and tips on how to work and why.

I never cooked by a recipe. Only trail and error, and finding the best combinations with the available ingredients.

My goal will be catering assistance and events. And serving a more Spanish oriented dish. Trying to use only fresh and local ingredients if possible.

Feel free to find, like, follow and share my facebook, instagram and other social media pages.
    It would help me a lot. As it isn't easy in these days to start up with this crisis.

Thanks. And good to be back again!

As I can only upload 12 pictures per post. I will comment with more. So just scroll if you like more.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PuraLena; May 16, 2020, 02:49 PM.

Greatest intro or re-intro in history! Your cooker looks like a battleship. Love yer food! Welcome, eat good & have fun!
    Last edited by FireMan; May 16, 2020, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• PuraLena
      PuraLena commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, looking forward to show the Spaniards that the lid on a weber isn't just a rain and rust protector.

What a re-entry!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
      Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Glad yer back, lookin forward to yer adventures, amigo!

Comment

• PuraLena
        PuraLena commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. I already have some nice ideas to start of with. And hope to share these with my fellow BBQ-passionates'

WOW nice rig and food! Welcome back

Comment

What a rig. Food looks good to!

Comment

If it ain't ice, I will smoke it...
          Attached Files

Comment

• PuraLena
            PuraLena commented
            Editing a comment
            Boiled them shortly,, more like shocking them in boiling water. And then knocked them with a teaspoon in circles, Then finished them with smoke. Had to get several tries, and would need to do more to get perfect yoke. It is still on my 'to-achieve' list. Until now I have taken out the yoke after cooking, some mayo, curry and salt to mix and refill the eggs. Tastewise my preference goes to cold dragon eggs.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
            ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
            Editing a comment
            smoke ice too, surprisingly the flavor comes out in certain beverages. Maybe serve some sangria with smoked ice

• fzxdoc
            fzxdoc commented
            Editing a comment
            I really like the "birds dancing around the fire" photo.

Kathryn

And lots more...
          Attached Files

Comment

• ofelles
            ofelles commented
            Editing a comment
            stop it I can't take anymore!! 😁😋

• smokin fool
            smokin fool commented
            Editing a comment
            What ofelles said....food nirvana.... yer killin me....
            THAT is impressive!!!!

• klflowers
            klflowers commented
            Editing a comment
            Is that a bacon stuffed pickle???

Wow, what great shots! Welcome back!

Comment

• PuraLena
            PuraLena commented
            Editing a comment
            I like to experiment. And got fed up with people suggesting to start a restaurant. There is nothing I hate more than enjoying your work, but can't see the smiles of your guests. So I want to start as a additional service for catering businesses and events. And make sure they will have something to remember!

Beautiful! Welcome back.

Comment

Guess I leave the rest for another day. Time to spend time with my son. Mr. PuraLeña-junior. Proud owner of a Smokey Joe from his 3rd birthday.
            Attached Files

Comment

• smokin fool
              smokin fool commented
              Editing a comment
              Pic #3 smoked Brie on smoked stuffed baguette....to die for....
              Pic #2 smoked eggplant/peppers plus more on that ring bread that I can't remember the name of
              Dude, you got game!

Well, isn't that a fine howdy do?!!!?!!! Oh, my goodness!! Wow! What a rig! That thing run on diesel?

Comment

• PuraLena
              PuraLena commented
              Editing a comment
              Hope to receive it this week. It is still 2673 km away.

• PuraLena
              PuraLena commented
              Editing a comment
              It does have an 18.5 gallon warm water tank.....

Good to have you back and looking forward to your posts on the forum. Great looking pics, but the fish head in the first pics has a striking resemblance to my mother in law..

Comment

• PuraLena
              PuraLena commented
              Editing a comment
              I have also pictures of grilled snails, Wonder who they remind you of...

Welcome back. Since Wow has been stated several times above all I can do is add another wow.

Comment

Ok ,,,ya got me
              Im speechless !!!!!!!
              welcome back

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here