Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey-

New guy, central Illinois. I joined a few years ago after searching the internet for some info. Saw the wealth of info here, ponied up some dough to help keep it going. I’m a simple guy doing simple cooking- some Weber kettles, a Weber genesis and PBC. Admittedly, I’m probably a little out of my league here. But I tend to get bored doing the same things over and over so I’ll be Looking for new things, asking dumb questions, etc. I’ve ruined my fair share of meat over the years, but I’m getting to the point where I need to try some new things, if that makes any sense.

as a side note- my youngest son who is home from college got a summer job slinging meat at my favorite neighborhood meat market/butcher shop. We talk meat all the time now. Brings a tear to my eye.

Todd

Captain, eh.... hmmmm.....

Comment

• FireMan
      FireMan commented
      Editing a comment
      My thoughts initially too. 🕶

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey leave the guy alone, maybe he owns a battleship. Welcome new guy !!!

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      You have competition for your title now. Look's like he's THE Captain, you're just CaptainMike.

Finally. Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainMike View Post
      Captain, eh.... hmmmm.....

Sorry, bro. It’s my dog’s name. Think of me more as a skipper or pilot. Or Cap’n Crunch.

Comment

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome from The Great State of Jefferson! We're a great bunch of fun loving wise crackers here, you'll love it.

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit
        Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Don't be shy bout askin no questions, up in here; reckon I've already asked up alla th Dumb Ones!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Todd.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. I go through Peoria 4 times a year on our way to and from Iowa.

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin!!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!
                      Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

I see you joined in 2016 and this is your second post. Welcome and glad to have you come out of the shadows.

Comment

• HawkerXP
                            HawkerXP commented
                            Editing a comment
                            He was shooting for the monthly give-away..

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here