Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy everyone!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to drop in and say hi since I’ve finally gotten around to signing up for the Pitmasters Club. AmazingRibs really helped me out when I first dipped my foot into grilling about 5 years ago, now 3 grills and a smoker later, I think it’s time to move out of the kiddie pool!

Welcome from the mountains of NC.

Comment

Welcome, and greetings from FL.

Comment

You moved out of the kiddie pool with yer 2nd cooker. Glad to have ya, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

USMC Crash Crew!?! Marines don't crash! The planet just gets in their way! Welcome! again

Comment

• USMCCrashCrew89
                            USMCCrashCrew89 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hahaha just incase they do there’s a crew of firefighters dressed like baked potatoes ready to jump into action!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit
                          Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Many Thanks fer yer Service, from an ol Air Det Seabee. btdt.

Semper Fi, Teufel Hund...ooorrraaahhh!!!!!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here