Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Thousand Oaks, California! The health crisis has forced me to spend a lot more time at home these days. That Weber Master-Touch charcoal grill that I got for Fathers day last year and used maybe three times had been calling out to me. So, I pulled it out from the patio corner, dusted off the cob webs and promptly burned a pair of nice steaks. It occurred to me that perhaps I need to "learn" how to grill properly. Anyway, I'm here and looking forward to developing my grill skills.

Welcome from the California Delta. You've come to the right place to learn. And we'll learn along with ya.

Comment

Welcome from TN. Steaks??? Wait until these guys and gals get done with you. I did a boneless leg of lamb a while back on a weber kettle - and I had never cooked lamb in my life - that came out great thanks to these peeps.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from WI. Hey, we’ve all ruined a piece of meat a time or two. But you’re in the tight place for guidance. Smoke on!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Thanks for your support. It's no more difficult really to ruin food than it is to cook it perfectly, it's just the information you utilize while you're making the effort. Knowing when and how much to salt, what heat is good, when to take it off the heat, etc. You're in the right place to learn, there's a lot of talented cooks and pitmasters here in the membership ranks.

Since you’re new here, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                          1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your username in the top-right, then My Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us yourself since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you, just click here to fill out an email change request.
                          2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as one of our three monthly "Great Giveaway" Monthly Sweepstakes winners, which is open to all USA members. (Paid members get automatic monthly entry, whereas Free Trial members or general public must enter manually.) We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!
                          Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from Oxnard!
                            Ventura county is a great place to grill year-round. Best of luck in your cooking adventures.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here