Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G'day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day!

I'm in Melbourne, Australia. I'd. never really had much American style BBQ until I attended a workshop earlier this year where I was blown away.
    I've been using this website as my bible and so far have impressed Family and Friends, with brisket, ribs, chicken, burgers and bangers!
    I'm usually more of a lurker than a poster but I'm sure I'll be posting some pics from time to time because when you get the meat just right it's hard not to tell the entire world about it

Welcome to the Pit Oz

Comment

Welcome! You are going to love being a member of the Pit. Warning though: You may lose track of time, sleep, and who knows what else from getting lost in reading articles and threads on here. It can become an obsession but don't worry you are among friends.

Comment

Welcome aboard. We do love our 'Merican BBQ, but most of us just love cooking, and cooking outdoors. When I was a kid we didn't grill or barbeque, we had a 'cookout'. So, you should share some Aussie style recipes with us! Show what you cook down there when you're cooking outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
          Warning though: You may lose track of time, sleep, and who knows what else from getting lost in reading articles and threads on here. It can become an obsession but don't worry you are among friends.
          And i thought i was the only one with that 'problem'

Comment

Hey there Oz! Welcome

Comment

Welcome Oz!

Comment

Welcome Oz! The Aussie contingent continues to grow. You guys should former a BBQ Association down under

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit ozwebfx! Thanks for your support. Glad you're wowing your friends and family, that's what it's all about!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here