Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been reading the AR page for a few years and have found it such an amazing resource that I felt compelled to join! I was living in a crowded NJ neighborhood and was relegated to using an electric smoker and now moved to a house with a few acres to farm and will be buying a stick burner this month. Thanks and looking forward to being part of the community!

Welcome to The Pit Jake. There are a lot of stickburners here that will be happy to answer questions about any cooker you are considering. It would help if we knew how many people you might be cookin' for as well as your budget if you don't have any models under consideration yet. The type of stickburner you're considering would also help.
    Last edited by RonB; May 11, 2020, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• jakewine
      jakewine commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Ron, I'm considering a Shirley 24x42, Lone Star 20x42, Lange 48" or Klose 20x42 and having been looking into Old Country, Matt;s Pitts, Johnson and and Bell Fabrication's stuff. At the begining of my search, but the Shirley is winning me over at the moment.

Welcome from the Land of Enchantment! Can’t wait to hear about the stick burner you pick up!

Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from a former Jersey boy!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... and congrats on the new digs.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome and congrats on the new digs from the California Delta.

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here