Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been on Amazing Ribs for years. Been trying to smoke for 15 yrs, I started with a Brinkman upright propane. Then I went to a Weber Kettle 26” with a slow and sear. I now use it for small cooks and The Good One Marshall for all my large cooks. Located in the real LA "Lower Arkansas", so down here Pork and Chicken are king, but I love my briskets! Ready to take my BBQ and cooking to the next level.

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Hey Ballcoach,

Welcome from England.

Only been a member for a few days and it's already been a great resource for information and a bit of bants!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas by way of LA (Louisiana)!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I've been to Little Rock a few times. Fun city.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here