Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newish member Smokin' Blues BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newish member Smokin' Blues BBQ

I am a past Pit Club member and didn't realize my membership expired so I'm back! I've been a KCBS judge since 2016 and just certified as an SCA judge. I've been smoking and grilling since 2006 and got my start studying AmazingRibs.com and Raichlen's BBQ Bible. Other hobbies include photography, playing bass in a band, collecting watches, NY Giants and Gator football.
    Attached Files

Welcome back! I am a fairly new member and have been Doing Q for only for about 5 yrs so I look forward to learning from you! Smoke on!

Comment

Welcome back, from south Texas! Glad you’re here!

Comment

Welcome back to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome back from the California Delta

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome back to thePit!

Comment

Welcome back! Go Giants!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. Been a KCBS judge myself since 2013. How many comps have you judged? Was also a SCA judge, but they never had an event in CA, so I did not renew. Lot of good info here as you know. Enjoy

Comment

Welcome back from SC!

Comment

Welcome back to The Pit!
                          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome back from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                              Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Loves me some Blues, Big Time!!!!
                              Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 8, 2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here