Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aloha, KBQ & Backwoods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloha, KBQ & Backwoods

Aloha. Been coming here for years and so grateful to Meathead and the community for teaching me so much. Have a 10yr old Lynx and a PK grill(use the PK more nowadays). Adding a Smoker and was leaning towards the KBQ but my wood deck wouldn’t be a good surface. Big thanks to KBQ for such an amazing product! Probably going with the chubby, however want to support the AR website and the link goes to a company that no longer offers backwoods. Does anyone know how I may purchase and drive credit to AR? Thanks!

Welcome to The Pit Rob. Sorry, but I can't help.

Comment

Welcome from TN. Can't help o the chubby though.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. I am on the no help team, sorry.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Aylmer, Québec. I miss Hawaii so much. Spent an amazing time in Maui with my wife a few years ago. And it’s there I grilled my best steak ever: a grass-fed Maui Cattle Company ribeye on charcoals.

Comment

Hello from So Cal and welcome to the Pit. I don’t have an answer for you, but one of the mods might. And good choice on the chubby. I have a dedicated, large smoker and if I had to do it again, I’d choose a chubby or some type of vertical smoker. I was competing at a KCBS event and the team next to me was using vertical smokers. He pulled a perfect score (180) on his brisket. Perfect scores are extremely hard to achieve. Enjoy

Comment

Welcome from Oregon to THE BEST forum!

Comment

E komo mai. We're glad you're here.

I lived in Hava-ee-ee for a total of eight years, two while in high school during my dad's duty assignment to Fort Shafter and Schofield Barracks and six during my own duty assignment to Tripler.

I'm looking forward to your take on BBQ. What kind of wood do you usually use?
                              Last edited by gcdmd; May 6, 2020, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Rob in Hawaii
                                Rob in Hawaii commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Kiawe is so easy to get our hands on and gives a good smoke. Hard woods from the mainland are difficult to get a hold of and even if you do, the quality is rubbish.

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here