Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

outdoor cooking high school questionnaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

outdoor cooking high school questionnaire

I have 3 Engineering classes that are working from home on redesigning outdoor cooking. The students are looking for opinions from experts to help guide them with this project can you please fill out this google form there are 7 questions that you can respond to, thanks! Also, if there is anything else you would like to add please respond to this thread. again thanks for you time and expertise.
    Here is the link to the form..I think you will have to copy and paste it in to a browser https://forms.gle/NS6vqUKzg4yPCgC48

Just filled mine out! Let us know what you come up with!

This is great!

Comment

Welcome to the pit! You came to the right place for expert opinion, as there are many here. Please let us know what your classes come up with. I submitted my survey. While not an "expert" per se, I’ve been cooking outdoors for many years.

Comment

Done. Look forward to hearing your results.

Comment

Done!

Comment

Goterdid

Comment

Done.

Comment

Also done. Results should be fun and interesting!

Comment

That was fun - keep us posted.

Comment

My ¢2 Worth has been submitted.

Comment

I’m not much of a paste & lickem, copy guy, although I have been known to sketch a little. That aside, welcome to the Pit, hope all you engine-eers eat good & have fun!

Comment

Done. Please let us know your results.

Comment

Done!

Comment

Yes, that was fun! Thanks for including us!

Brian

Comment

pretty cool

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here