Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

outdoor cooking high school questionnaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewmaster
    replied
    pretty cool

Leave a comment:

• mrteddyprincess
    replied
    Yes, that was fun! Thanks for including us!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Done!

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Done. Please let us know your results.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    I’m not much of a paste & lickem, copy guy, although I have been known to sketch a little. That aside, welcome to the Pit, hope all you engine-eers eat good & have fun!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    My ¢2 Worth has been submitted.

Leave a comment:

• radshop
    replied
    That was fun - keep us posted.

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Also done. Results should be fun and interesting!

Leave a comment:

• mountainsmoker
    replied
    Done.

Leave a comment:

• texastweeter
    replied
    Goterdid

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Done!

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Done. Look forward to hearing your results.

Leave a comment:

• Al S.
    replied
    Welcome to the pit! You came to the right place for expert opinion, as there are many here. Please let us know what your classes come up with. I submitted my survey. While not an "expert" per se, I’ve been cooking outdoors for many years.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Just filled mine out! Let us know what you come up with!

This is great!

Leave a comment:

• Coachschey
    started a topic outdoor cooking high school questionnaire

outdoor cooking high school questionnaire

I have 3 Engineering classes that are working from home on redesigning outdoor cooking. The students are looking for opinions from experts to help guide them with this project can you please fill out this google form there are 7 questions that you can respond to, thanks! Also, if there is anything else you would like to add please respond to this thread. again thanks for you time and expertise.
    Here is the link to the form..I think you will have to copy and paste it in to a browser https://forms.gle/NS6vqUKzg4yPCgC48

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here