Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High school Engineering class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High school Engineering class

Hi all I am a high school teacher and have been home remote teaching for about a month and I had an idea for my engineering class to do a redesign project on outdoor cooking they are in the information gathering stage and they have created a 7 question google form and was wondering if I could link it here somewhere. or even if I can. hopefully someone can help. there will be no information kept other then answers.
    Thanks!! looking forward to getting to know the site just became a member!!

Sounds interesting, I'm sure its OK to link to the questionnaire but one of the mods will probably chime in soon to give a definitive answer.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Thank you for the support.

You can go a head and post it here, and we can see if we can help!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visitinghttps://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Keep the smoke rollin’

Spinaker

Comment

Greetings and welcome from North Carolina.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. Look forward to the survey and helping the young people.
          Last edited by mountainsmoker; May 3, 2020, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. This could be fun.

Comment

mountainsmoker -- Keep in mind you'll likely be helping out young women as well as young men!

Women make up 15-20% of college engineering graduates and they make up 40-50% of the combined science and engineering workforce. To get into these careers, women need to be in a math/technology/engineering/science track in high school to have the best chance of success.

As a once-upon-a-time teenaged woman who took all the math and science classes my small high school offered, I would have leaped eagerly at the chance to be in a high school engineering class like this.

Comment

• mountainsmoker
                mountainsmoker commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep, sorry I'll correct it.

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! Sounds like a great project!

Comment

If I can stop one kid from following in my foot steps I’ll help out

Comment

• JCGrill
                    JCGrill commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol, you sound like my wife. I'm still corrupting them.

Welcome to the pit from a Minnesota engineer.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome, fellow teacher. I teach high school physics and chemistry on the northeast side of Indianapolis.

Brian

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here