Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grilling in Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBMorgan
    commented on 's reply
    BarbecueBob - yep, former Schlumberger here. Makes perfect sense now. Sorry for missing the reference. (Duh!)
    Last edited by MBMorgan; May 4, 2020, 02:16 AM.

• BarbecueBob
    commented on 's reply
    MBMorgan ex-Schlumberger employee?

• MBMorgan
    commented on 's reply
    BarbecueBob - I give up. 🙄 SLB?

• BarbecueBob
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. I see you have blue SLB blood as well...

• smokin fool
    replied
    No fireboard
    Golf umbrella
    Lots of angst
    Edibles
    Teehee....

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg. I use the patio umbrella idea that grantgallagher mentioned, and also put the FireBoard in a ziplock. I take the fan off the cooker and bring inside when not in use.

Leave a comment:

• BarbecueBob
    commented on 's reply
    @MeanMonster opened a smokehouse in Ellon a wee place north of Aberdeen. I actually work in Aberdeen but never made it to his restaurant.
    meatmonsters.co.uk

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit!
    Cheers from Norway

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Greetings from South Africa

Leave a comment:

• JimLinebarger
    replied
    Welcome from Spokane Valley, WA.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    commented on 's reply
    MeatMonster (from Ellon, Aberdeenshire) is listed as a former member.

• surfdog
    replied
    Welcome from Sunny SoCal.
    Nice choice of cookers...looking forward to seeing some of the results.
    Scots wha hae

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    commented on 's reply
    BarbecueBob
    If you do make it to Lockhart and have the time, City Market in Luling is just down the road, and it's also one of our best.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here