Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from New Jersey

Hi everyone,
    My name is Johnny I'm from Mt. Arlington, NJ. Definitely not bbq country, but I've been to Texas and the Carolinas and I'm doing my best to bring that taste back home. Currently working with a 22" Weber kettle with a slow n' sear and a natural gas Weber Genesis for the days when my wife doesn't want to wait for barbecue. I am still a beginner on the kettle but almost everything I've made so far has come out great, I've done a few pork shoulders as well as some pulled beef. No brisket yet, purely because of the lock downs in our area, but I have big plans for a lot of cooking this summer. Glad I found this site there seems to be a wealth of information here to absorb, looking forward to contributing.
    Thanks,
    Johnny U

Welcome! And a fond howdy from south Jersey.

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Johnny ...

Comment

Welcome from Virginia but was born in Toms River,NJ

Comment

Hey, we're practically neighbors! Welcome from the Poconos!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Welcome aboard Jonny. Looks like you’re about 45min from me here in Rockland County NY.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Johnny. Are you this Johnny?

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. The other coast.

Comment

Welcome, also from NJ. Middlesex county here. We have a bunch of NJ members...one of these days we gotta do an NJ cook out!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here