Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the pit from Illinois! I have the same setup among others, you’re going to like it a lot. This is the bast place anywhere to learn how to use it best. Enjoy

Comment

• Smiwy
      Smiwy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Al, that's what I thought too. Amazingribs is, after all, where I learned about the SnS!

Welcome. You just outfitted yourself with an incredibly versitile cooker setup and you're going to love the results. Controlling temps on there is much easier than you think. Looking forward to hearing about it.

Comment

• Smiwy
      Smiwy commented
      Editing a comment
      Andrrr, I'm super happy about this comment. I was having some regret about the money I spent...but this reinvigorated my BBQ excitement! I'll post about my first cook soon.Thanks!

• Andrrr
      Andrrr commented
      Editing a comment
      Smiwy Good to hear. I still use mine frequently even though I've added other smokers to my collection. Once you start using it you'll find out why.

Welcome aboard! You’re gonna have fun.

Comment

• Smiwy
      Smiwy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks drobinson003, hope to see you in future!!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

• Smiwy
      Smiwy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mr. Bones, I've only been here for two days and I already love this community.

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

• Smiwy
      Smiwy commented
      Editing a comment
      RichieB, thanks for taking the time to comment. Glad I joined you guys!

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

• Smiwy
      Smiwy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rob!

Welcome from Winnipeg. Good choice of equipment, but no doubt it will make you want more.

Comment

• Smiwy
      Smiwy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks jgreen! I know I'll want more.... I don't even own my own house yet and I already want to throw down thousands on a smoker...

• Al S.
      Al S. commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like your priorities are in line!

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

• Smiwy
      Smiwy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks MBMorgan! I appreciate the warm welcome!! Here's hoping to see your great cooks in the future!!!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here