Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now there’s another newest member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now there’s another newest member

I just joined after my 90-day free trial. My son gave me Meathead’s cookbook for Christmas and the trial was included. Like the cookbook and the forum.
    I’m a long-time griller and smoker, starting on a hibachi on the patio of our duplex in Norman, Oklahoma, after we were married 52+ years ago. I got here after an Army tour out of ROTC and a 35-year Kodak career. I’ve lived in Austin, Houston (Spring), New Orleans (Mandeville) and now Dallas (Plano). Retired for nearly 15 years, we spent much of that time keeping grandkids so daddy and mommy could work.
    I’m a golfer and found a few hundred dollars of winnings and door prizes I had ratholed in my roll top desk getting it ready to sell. So, I bought myself a PBJ, which I like a lot now that I don’t use their lighting procedure. I also have a Cookshack Smokette 008 (manufactured in Ponca City, America), a Weber performer and a basic Weber 18” grill I bought when I threw away my gas grill because I missed the flavor of charcoal. A Thermapen and Smoke Alarm keep me from getting in too much trouble.
    Wow, I didn’t realize I was going to say that much, or had that much to say. I’m looking forward to the forum.

Forgot to mention that I’m a bourbon drinker. It’s nearly 5, so I’m going to fix one. By the time it’s ready, it will be 5. Cheers!

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Comment

Did the hibachi thing about the same time. Nice assortment of cookers. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh, PA!

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visitinghttps://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Keep the smoke rollin’

Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

What I don’t understand is why you bought that sandwich with all the great gear you have? Surely you could’ve fixed something more substantial.

Comment

Welcome from Baltimore, Maryland! We’re glad you joined us. I have spent quite a lot of time in Norman, Oklahoma at the Postal training center.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                              Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Many Thanks fer alla Yer Service, Sir!
                              Much Respect!
                              Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 17, 2020, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here