Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From the Newest Member -- joined about 20 minutes ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Newest Member -- joined about 20 minutes ago

Happy Thursday nite . Found you by randomly trolling on some other sites --- one thing led to another, and here I am !!

So this is what it looks like. Age :60 (hurts to say it , but it's true) . Born, reared in Central Texas , Moved to Houston 31 yrs ago, been here ever since. High School, College , Marine Corps, Married, 4 daughters - couldn't throw a boy to save my life ….I blame their mother - and now , as I am ON THE VERGE of becoming an empty nester, I have the opportunity to become as good a griller /smoker as I possibly can be. I mean, I'm all over it . Something I can do till I'm 90, impress my friends and family, and my wife might even respect me more --- possibly. Also love premium cigars (I pay full retail) , a quality scotch, trying to stay healthy, and in addition to the bloodlust to be the Shaolin Kung Fu Priest of Grilling , I am thinking about buying a Harley and driving to South Dakota with a bunch of Marine vets and think I'm really cool while doing it. There you have it. Hope we can gel and I look forward to learning a LOT and have fun doing it.

Welcome from the California Delta.
    Last edited by ofelles; June 14, 2020, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Sounds good to me. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya, Devil Dog!

Many Thanks, Brother, fer yer Service, from an ol Air Det Seabee.

Semper Fi, Sir!

OoooRaahhh!
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 16, 2020, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Welcome from TN

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas! Enjoy the ride and the BBQ!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! When I turned 60 my birthdays went dyslexic for the first have of the decade or so. How is it being 6 again? Seventeen again wasn’t like I remembered it. LOL

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! We appreciate your support. What are you cooking on?

Since you’re new here, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
                          1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your username in the top-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us yourself since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you, just click here to fill out an email change request.
                          2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly "Great Giveaway" Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all USA members. (Paid members get automatic monthly entry, whereas Free Trial members or general public must enter manually.) We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!
                          Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here