Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figured with the recipes I'd stolen, info I gleaned, and recommendations I'd used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figured with the recipes I'd stolen, info I gleaned, and recommendations I'd used

Last edited by Usernamevalid; July 16, 2015, 08:12 PM.

Awesome! You get the awesomest conversion award! Seriously, that is cool. Ribs look marvelous too!

Anyway, welcome to The Pit fellow Michiganite, thanks for your support!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Food looks amazing and the fridge is awesome. Welcome.

Comment

Nice...Welcome to the Pit

Comment

Nice, Love that fridge.

Comment

Greetings from one SE Michigan guy to another.

Comment

Thanks All. I fixed the pic links. I am sometimes an idiot. After I posted them, I moved them into a different folder. DOH!

Comment

Welcome Aboard!

Comment

Looks wonderful! The smoker and ribs, that is. Looks like great inspiration to convert a dead freezer I have as well. Welcome!

Comment

That took some true imagination, and a nice feel for history, well done!

Comment

OOOH YEEEEAAAH!!

Comment

Last edited by Usernamevalid; July 16, 2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Great stuff here man Usernamevalid! Can we see inside it? How's your burner setup, and how many shelves? How do you place your wood?

Comment

Originally posted by Huskee View Post
                            Great stuff here man Usernamevalid! Can we see inside it? How's your burner setup, and how many shelves? How do you place your wood?

Last edited by Usernamevalid; July 16, 2015, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Nice! I bet a water pan somehow positioned just above the burner, or maybe one on the middle racks, would help buffer temps when it's hotter outside. Water won't rise above 212 so it may help regulate things. You probably don't need it for humidity with propane though.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here