Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figured it was about time I introduced myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figured it was about time I introduced myself.

I've been using this website for 6 years. I knew nothing about cooking when I started. I thought good food could only be eaten at a restaurant but I wanted good bbq so I purchased my smoker based on reviews on this site. Now 6 years later I'm still getting the hang of it but at least I know when my smoker is right side up lol. All joking aside you guys have been great! I now eat meat that's better than any restaurant I've been to and the people around me have become spoiled.
    Last edited by trevortress; April 15, 2020, 11:59 PM.

I currently use GREEN MOUNTAIN GRILL DANIEL BOONE. I also cook sous vide and often use both in the same cook. I'm always in the market for a bigger smoker but the budget tells me I'm not in the market for one.
    Last edited by trevortress; April 15, 2020, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I was a very interested lurker for awhile myself.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
              Mr. Bones commented
              Editing a comment
              Same path here; I hung back fer some time, to test th waters, afore ever postin anthing up...

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
            Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

First Off: Bout dang time ya done dang introduced yerself, Brother lol!

Some of us was jus talkin, 'tother day, an we was all wonderin, jus when in th Hail, or if even if ya was ever gonna break th ice, some night...eventually.....

(Even when ya try an lurk, all back in th Night, an th Shadows, we can spot th Fire reflections in yer yearnin eyebulbs, from quite some ways off..)
            We jus don't even glance yer way, much less make no big deal bout it.

Haveta reckon after 6 years lurkin, yer havin a mighty powerful thirst, huh?

Shoulda said summat sooner; they's always been some cold beers over yonder, in that big blue cooler, roughly since RMN was POTUS...hep yerself, an make certain it shuts proper tight closed, now, wouldja, please?

Pull yerself a stump on up to th Fire, an let's jaw. some...

That'd be mighty fine, leastwise, in my book!
            Last edited by Mr. Bones; April 16, 2020, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Salutations from Hays, Kansas! Keep on cooking.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Well, I would say welcome to the Pit, but you have been here longer than I have. So, welcome to the Pit conversation from Dallas!

Comment

A 6-year-lurker must have soaked up a lot of good tips to use on that GMG Daniel Boone. Smoke on and share some of your cooks with us. It's nice to have you posting.

Kathryn

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

And welcome from south Texas too!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here