Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from B/CS Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from B/CS Texas

I live in College Station, Texas. Yes I am an Aggie, moved away after graduation and moved back a few years ago. I used to cook on an old, heavy offset firebox stick burner. It became too much of a pain in the rear to use and move, so I got rid of it. My dad has a Karubeque and Primo. Both make some good food.

I have a small Yakitori style cooker, Classic 22" Weber Kettle, and a 22.5" Weber Smokey Mountain. I also use have a HeaterMeter 4.2.4 that I recently built.

Lets get cookin!

Welcome to the Pit wbhinton

Comment

Welcome man!! Been years since I been out that way for indoor archery tournaments.

Gotta love that Karubeque.

Thanks for the support!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome wbhinton! Glad to have you here and both you and your dad have some fine cookers. Between the two of you there is nothing you cant do!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Huskee I think I got everything squared away from the homework assignment link. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wbhinton View Post
              Huskee I think I got everything squared away from the homework assignment link. Thanks!
              Great job on your sig!

Comment

Welcome, glad you could make it to the SEC where real football is played!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here