Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud new member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud new member!

Good Day to all!
    Finally pulled the plug on the membership and couldn't be happier about it, Great website here and have been an admirer for some time.
    Just moved the family to Arizona to be closer to some other kin and decided now would be a great time to jump into the pellet grill pool. Ordered a Blazn' Grillworks GridIron yesterday and I'm hoping to have it by Fathers Day so I can give myself the best present yet, a wonderful BBQ meal.
    Graduated from a Bradley smoker and years of propane grilling. Looking forward to exploring all the recipes and a lot of the equipment on the site, can't wait to try pizza!

Thanks All,
    Scott

Welcome to the Pit Scott

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support!!!

Sweet looking pellet grill....what them things run???

That is neat, I've been to Beatrice a couple times. I hunted in that part of the state.
      Last edited by Jerod Broussard; May 14, 2015, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Grill was $1800 with optional sear kit and cover, they threw in the Copper Vein color painted lid for free though

Comment

That includes shipping also.

Comment

Welcome Aboard, Paulie.

Comment

Hey Paulie, Welcome

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Pauliefan7! Sometimes I wish I had the ability to put food in a pellet smoker and not have to be home all day (or night) to tend to it.... I hope you enjoy that new smoker!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here