Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you say Wisconsin, you've said it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HouseHomey
    replied
    Huntington Beach welcomes you!

Leave a comment:

• scottranda
    replied
    Wi-sconsin. Wis-consin. I’m not from there, but know what you’re talking about.

I have a Kamado Joe and Auber. Great combination!!

Leave a comment:

• Skip
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit from your neighbor in Minnesota.

Leave a comment:

• Randy-Phx
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• Murdy
    replied
    Welcome from south of the border from an expat cheese head

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    HAHA! Yes we can drink! It is our hobby....

• smokin fool
    replied
    We go to Jamaica every year, met tons friendly Wisconsinites there. Man can they drink....
    Came to the right place to up your game, these guysngals are great.
    Badger fan yes sir, Packers sorta, the rest...not so much.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    So ya been usin us fer years have ya? Well, it’s goin to take awhile for us to get over it, but we will. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit! We are happy to have you!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Yea well I'm an Astros fan, can I borrow a gun to shoot myself ?? Sister and bro-in-law live in Wausau, pretty country up there. Welcome from the Great State of Texas !!!

Leave a comment:

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    Welcome from La Crosse Wi

Leave a comment:

• Blues1
    replied
    Welcome from SC! Some of the most friendly folks from Wisconsin. Was there for HD's 100th anniversary and EVERYBODY was extremely welcoming. Great place!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Leave a comment:

• RichieB
    replied
    Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here