Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My name is FR8Dog and I have a grilling/BBQ problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My name is FR8Dog and I have a grilling/BBQ problem.

Greetings from North Texas. I have grown up cooking on fire. I am continuing to learn how to take it to the next level. I have Weber Gas, Weber Performer and an XL Egg that is my new joy to learn on. I am working on getting out of the rut of the same basic flavor that everyone likes already and take us all to some new places.

Welcome FR8Dog. You are going to like it here. Lots of folks cooking with similar units to yours and lots of info and experience. I look forward to your posts and pics.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit FR8Dog

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!!! Get ready to learn.

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit FR8Dog! Nice setup of cookers there. Sounds like you can do whatever you decide to with those. Keep your eyes open for the Slow 'N Sear coming soon for Weber kettles...

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Thanks to everyone. Back from vacation where I cooked more then I dinned out! 10 lbs of ribeye (two different cooks) one as steaks and one as a roast. 4 racks of ribs and a chicken in a box cooker - don't know that I am a fan of it for small work.

Comment

Welcome FR8Dog... I'm a BGE guy. You've come to the right place to up your Cue game.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here