Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markocius (Pronounced: Mar-Co-Seeus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markocius (Pronounced: Mar-Co-Seeus)

Hello Folks!
    Been coming to this site for quite a while now, and I have found some major tips and tricks to make my outdoor grilling experiences some wonderful moments in time. I consider myself a novice when it comes to smoking meats, but my hamburgers and steaks have always gotten GREAT reviews.

Right now, I have a gas grill, which I can easily set up to serve as a smoker. However, I am looking into getting a more elaborate setup for both smoking and grilling. I love my BBQ Brisket, and I am getting better with each one I cook.

In my inventory of cooking appliances, I was given a Brinkman Smoke-N'-Grill Bullet smoker as a Birthday present last year. She's great for a cheap smoker, however, I am learning new tricks, and will most likely use my metal fabrication skills to modify it to be a better smoker. Unfortunately, the reviews on site say that it is not recommended, and I'd have to agree. However, I can fabricate some things to make it better.

My gas grill was another gift a couple years back and has served me well, she is showing some major age, and was not well cared for before I got it. That can change, as I have said before, I just need to fabricate some replacement parts. Then go through a seasoning process, and then all SHOULD be good.

At this time, I want to thank the Hosts for this great and informative website. I have learned so much, and continue to learn more each time I visit. I have even turned my Brother onto this website, who is by his own rights, is a pretty decent BBQ'er himself.

Any tips, or suggestions on the ECB Brinkman Smoke-N'-Grill mods, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
    Marko

Welcome to the Pit Mark

Comment

Welcome to The Pit my friend

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Markocius

Comment

Welcome, look forward to seeing some cooks.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello Marko, great to have you!

Comment

Welcome and hope to see some pics of your DIY. We all love pics here ....and I love DIY...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Markocius! Glad to have you here. You sound like the right guy to make some mods to the ECB. Maybe you could document your efforts for the next guy who's looking to mod one...

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here