Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Another new member from Texas. More specifically, I am in the D/FW area. I am cooking on a large BGE. A friend of mine purchased it, cooked on it once or twice and hated it. He told me if I helped him with some moving, it was mine. What a deal. Having never cooked on an Egg, I began surfing the internet for some tips and tricks. I came across this site in the process. I tried some of the recipes here, specifically the ribs and pulled pork. Both were a big success. Working on improving my technique with every cook. I am looking forward to sharing on the forum.

Welcome to the Pit tmay

Comment

Heck of a deal, I don't get anything from moving except maybe a trip to the chiropractor. I've had some really good food off of those things.

Comment

Man, awesome hook up on that move job. You done better than Richard Pryor on his move to Idaho, "these must be Idaho potatoes, you know, Idaho, the 43rd state."

Welcome and thanks for the support, it is greatly appreciated!!!

Comment

Hello tmay!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit tmay! Nice score on the BGE, and nice job filling out your signature.

You may have already read the homework post for new members, but if not it's here.

Hope to see & hear more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here