Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pitmasterron intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pitmasterron intro

Hey folks. Don't let my handle fool you I am no "Pit Master" that is just wishful thinking. I am totally here to learn.
    I am a 57 year old retired Staff Sergeant from the Toronto Canada Police Service. I retired 8 years ago and joined forces with my long time best friend to open a private Investigation Firm www.isninc.ca. My wife and I have a home on the water in Ontario (Paradise 1) and a beautiful condo in Placidia Florida (Paradise 2).
    I got interested in BBQing about 4 years ago when my 24 year old daughter asked me spend the weekend with her and 4 girlfriends and be their cook. I wanted to BBQ them the most amazing ribs ever. So I Googled "amazing ribs" and the rest, as they say, is history.
    I love site but in particular the educational value.
    Thank you for the welcome.
    Kind regards
    Ron

Welcome to the pit Ron

Comment

ronwretham Welcome to The Pit!!! We do a fly-in into Ontario for fishing every year. Beautiful country up there. Thanks for the support and we're glad your here!! I look forward to seeing your pictures and posts.

Comment

• ronwretham
        ronwretham commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Spinaker, whereabouts do you fly into in Ontario?

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        ronwretham Well we drive to north Minaki, then fly north to Sydney Lake, just east of the Caribou Wildlife Refuge. Best fishing ever we go up every year. My brother pulled out a 32 inch Walleye outta there last year!! Just a pig!!!

Welcome Ron, You are going to like it here. I look forward to your posts and pics.

Comment

Hi Ron, Nice to meet you.

Comment

Thanks for the kind welcome, guys.
          Ron

Comment

Welcome Ron. We are glad to have you here. You are going to love the Pit.

Comment

​Welcome to The Pit ronwretham! What a nice daughter, inviting you to spend the weekend w/ her and her friends and getting your BBQ habit stoked up! Tell her thanks from all of us here at AmazingRibs!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here