Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Visalia California!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Visalia California!

Long time lurker here. Currently working near the front lines during this COVID mess doing MRI scans. Back to the good stuff, I have a gas grill and was about to pull the trigger on a pellet grill when the lock downs started. This is a great forum and I enjoy hanging out here. Keep Calm and Grill On!

Welcome aboard ... nice avatar ... and FWIW, I’ve got a few blackbird war stories to share.
    Last edited by MBMorgan; March 29, 2020, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• TJMagneto
      TJMagneto commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. My father in law used to do sheet metal work on the Blackbirds. I saw one a long time ago at Beale AFB when we were driving to a golf course on the base.

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you!

Comment

Welcome from up north on the Delta.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome from SC!

Comment

Welcome from Chico! My two cabinet smokers came from Visalia!

Comment

Greetings from down south in Altadena.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here